General English For High Court Assistant set 4
General English For High Court Assistant, General english for ssc exams, english question for jssc exams, jssc paper 1 English questions, english grammar test, english for competitive exams, general english quiz for competitive exams,general english grammar quiz, grammar quiz online, grammar test online,General English For High Court Assistant set 4
Some part of the sentences have errors and some are correct. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.
- Profit is divided (a)/ between the five shareholders (b)/ of the company (c)/ No error (d)
- The art exhibition (a)/is a big hit (b)/ and they made a lot of profit (c)/ No error (d)
- I saw portion (a)/ of the manuscript (b)/ on birds (c)/ No error (d)
- The students (a)/ were playing (b)/ besides the school building (c)/ No error (d)
- Every boy (a)/ have to submit the assignment (b)/ by this evening (c)/ No error (d)
- On the arrival of the mail, (a)/ the car finally (b)/ made the start (c)/ No error (d)
- Second hand (a)/ furnitures were (b)/ put to auction. (c)/ No error
- If she had seen (a)/ the car coming, she (b)/ may not crossed the road. (c)/ No error (d)
- His father (a)/ bought these furnitures (b)/ the day before yesterday. (c)/ No error (d)
- Although Niratyay is very intelligent and sincere (a)/ to his dealing he (b)/ often tells lies. (c)/ No error (d)
Choose the correct alternative out of the four.
11. She dwells too much _____her past
12. There were no buses yesterday because of the strike, and so I _____ walk to college.
b) Have to
c) Had to
d) Will have to
13. A wiseman ___ not pretend _____ know everything.
a) Did, to
b) May, in
c) Does, or
14. _______ the flight times before you book the
15. I’m very pleased with my new secretary. Her work is of a high _______.
16. He was convicted _____ manslaughters.
17. Sonia disliked eating in the _______ restaurant.
18. There’s a cinema near the station, ______?
a) Weren’t it
b) Isn’t it
c) Aren’t it
d) Isn’t there
19. How much did you spend _____the roses?
20. The villager ______ for a long time and had no courage to speak before the educated city crowd.