RRC Group D Exam Date Announced
RRC GROUP D EXAM DATE, RRC GROUP D EXAM DATE ANNOUNCED, RRC GROUP D EXAM, RAILWAY GROUP D EXAM DATE, RAILWAY GROUP D 2019 EXAM DATE
NOTICE ON EXAM SCHEDULE FOR RRC GROUP D CBT EXAM
1. The applications were invited from eligible candidates for various posts in level -1 of 7th CPC Matrix under CEN No. RRC-01/2019.
2. The CBT as per details provided in CEN No. RRC-01/2019 will commence tentatively from 23rd February 2022 in multiple phases, subject to the prevailing conditions and Government guidelines issued from time to time in view of handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.
3. The link of viewing Exam City and Date and downloading of Travelling Authority of SC/ST candidates will be made available on all RRB websites in due course i.e. 10 days prior to start of exam.
4. Downloading of E-call letters will start from 4 days prior to CBT date mentioned in exam city and date intimation link.
5. In regards to 4,85,607 candidates whose applications were found rejected on the ground of invalid photograph and/or signature, for those the modification link will be live from 15.12.2021 to 26.12.2021 on all the official websites of RRBs for uploading of photograph and/or signature afresh as one time opportunity. Thereafter, decision of RRBs regarding validity of photograph/signature shall be final and binding on candidates. In this process the candidates whose application found accepted will also be scheduled in subsequent phases of CBT exam of CEN No. RRC01/2019.
6. Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs for latest updates on the recruitment process. Please do not be misled by unauthenticated sources.
7. Beware of touts who try to misguide candidates with fake promises of appointment for jobs on illegal consideration. RRB selections are based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and recruitment is based only on the merit of the candidates.
Leave a Reply