SSC CHSL 2018 11 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS
SSC CHSL 2018 11 MARCH 1ST SHIFT ASKED QUESTION, SSC CHSL 2018 11 MARCH 1ST SHIFT EXAM ANALYSIS, SSC CHSL 2018 ASKED QUESTION, QUESTION ASKED IN SSC CHSL 2018 11 MARCH 1ST SHIFT SSC CHSL 2018 11 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS, SSC CHSL 2018 TIER I 11 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS
We are providing Exam analysis of SSC CHSL 2018 DAY 8 all shift memory based questions.
SSC CHSL 2018 11 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS- GENERAL AWARENESS
1. In which year the first Iron & Steel Industry was established in India?
2. In which five-year plan, Khadi & Village Industries Commission was established?
Ans: 2nd five-year plan
3. Which part of constitution inspires us to establish the socialist system?
Ans: Policy Directive Principles
4. Where is the headquarter of International Civil Aviation Organization located?
Ans: Montréal, Canada.
5. In which year, Amnesty International was awarded the Nobel Prize for Peace?
6. When did the treaty of Allahabad happen?
7. Which part of constitution motivate to establish social faculity?
Ans: NITI Director of State
8. Where is the image reflected for anything near in distant eye disease?
Ans: behind the Retina
9. Who was the first president of America who came to India?
Ans: Igon Habru
10. In which session of congress, the constitution is framed?
Ans: Lahore Session
11. In which article is saman aachar sanhita prescribed?
Ans: Artical 44
SSC CHSL 2018 11 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS- QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
- Cos 1º X Cos 2º X …………….. X Cos 179º = ?
2. A sphere of 8 cm diameter was melt to make small spheres of radius 1 cm. How many spheres will be made?
3. A invested Rs. 25000 in a business for a year. B came after 4 months and he invested Rs. 20000 in the same business. What will be the ratio of their profits at the end of a year?
4. The ratio of ages of A & B is 3:5 and the sum of their ages is 80. After 10 years, what will be the ratio of their age?
5. Cost price of 10 objects is equal to the selling price of 9 objects. What will be the % profit?
Ans: 11 1/9%
6. The ratio of cost price and selling price of an object is 8:9. What will be the % profit?
Q. 7. The radius of a wheel is 1.75 m. In how many rotations it will cover the distance of 11 Km?
SSC CHSL 2018 11 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
. 1. What is the synonym of ‘consolidate’?
2. What is the antonym of ‘Loiter’?
3. What is the synonym of ‘Impiety’?
4. What is the active voice of – ‘Glass was broken.’
Ans: Somebody had broken the glass.
5. What is the antonym of ‘Nefarious’?
6. What is the meaning of idiom – ‘feel the pinch’?
Ans: Experience financial hardship
7. Which is the meaning of – ‘head start’?
Ans: Advantage over someone
8. Change the narration Socrates Said, “Virtue is its own reward”.
Ans: Socrates said that virtue is its own reward.
9. Fill in the blanks – There is no sense _________ carrying on that way.
10. Fill in the blanks – The infant _________ quietly sucking its thumb.
11. Correct the sentence – You should avail of every opportunity to practice your skill.
Ans: Avail yourself of
12. Correct the sentence – A few word of gratitude are enough to express your feelings sincerely.
Ans: A few words of
13. Correct the sentence – Sunrise is a great phenomena.
Leave a Reply