SSC CHSL 2018 13 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS
SSC CHSL 2018 13 MARCH 1ST SHIFT ASKED QUESTION, SSC CHSL 2018 13 MARCH 1ST SHIFT EXAM ANALYSIS, SSC CHSL 2018 ASKED QUESTION, QUESTION ASKED IN SSC CHSL 2018 13 MARCH 1ST SHIFT SSC CHSL 2018 13 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS, SSC CHSL 2018 TIER I 13 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS
We are providing Exam analysis of SSC CHSL 2018 DAY 10 all shift memory based questions.
SSC CHSL 2018 13 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS- GENERAL AWARENESS
- Where is National Earthquake Science Information Center located?
- In which year, DD-2 is broadcasted?
- Who was the king of India during the establishment of East India Company of Britain?
- Who is the architect of National Bhawan?
- Who appoints UPSC Chairman?
- Who was the political Guru of Gandhi ji?
- Find equivalent resistance if two resistance 12 ohm and 24 ohm. given in parallel?
- Who appoints the Controller and Auditor General?
- Which organization sent GOLD and ICON to the ionosphere?
- Which country has launched the world’s first fully electric cargo ship – China, South Korea, Malasiya, Singapore?
- A question on boundary sharing countries with Mayanmar was asked.
- The Work division is limited by the size of the market- which economist has said this statement?
- Who is the first woman driver of America Space Shuttle?
- Which Sikh Guru is born in Patna?
- What is the currency of Mexico?
- Which Kalajar Bacteria is also known as Cyanobacteria?
- In which state Sarvopriya Yojana was established first?
- The first inauguration of commonwealth games is done in which year?
- Who was first woman judge of the supreme court?
- Where is the Niger River located?
- Elimination of Manganese is done from which ore?
- What is the currency of Uruguay?
- Based on Palace on the wheel, new train ‘Deccan Odishi’ runs in which state?
- Japan has given cooperation to which group in the second world war?
- To whom does the supreme court judge give his resignation?
- Who has inaugurated the Independent state of Hyderabad in 1724?
- Which country has ‘Rose Flower’ as the National Sign?
- Berlin is at the shore of which river?
- When is the International Laughing Day celebrated?
- Rukhmani Devi is an athlete related to which sport?
- The line of Capricorn does not pass through which of the given countries – Chile, Philippines, South Africa, Argentina?
- Where is the headquarter of new development bank located?
- Why dessert plants release CO2 during the night?
- Mentor India program was initiated by whom?
- In which five-year plan did the GDP target exceed?
SSC CHSL 2018 13 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS- QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
- In a class of 50 boys, the average height of 30 boys is 160 cm. If average height of remaining boys is 100 cm, what will be the average height of boys in cm?
- The seller sales a good with the loss of 6%. If he had sold it with the selling price of 65 Rs. more, he would have earned 10 % profit. What is the cost price of the good?
- 12 men & 16 boys together finish a work in 5 days. 14 men & 13 boys together finish the same work in 4 days. What will be the ratio of work done by one man & one boy in a day?
- The distance between two places A & B is 60 Km. Two cars at the same time start moving from two ends with the speed of 35 km/ph and 25 km/ph respectively. If both cars are moving towards each other the, after what time they will meet?
- It the cost price of 25 pens is equal to the selling price of 20 pens, what will be the % profit?
- In a mixture, spirit and water are in the ratio of 3:2. If the amount of spirit in the mixture is 3 liters more than that of water, what is the amount of spirit in the mixture?
- The average of marks obtained by 100 students in an exam is 30. If the average marks of students who passed the exam is 35 and the average marks of students who failed in the exam is 10, what is the number of students who passed the exam?
- A shopkeeper sells a thing of face value Rs. 20,000 at discount 7%, what is selling price of thing?
- If x = 222, y = 223, z = 225, then find the value of x3 +y3 + z3 – 3xyz = ?
- The average age of three friends is 23 years. if the age of 4th friend is added in the average age of three friends. what will be the age of 4th friend?
- If 35 men complete the work in 8 days. then how many men will need to complete the work in 10 days?
- The perimeter of two similar ΔABC and ΔPQR respectively 60 cm and 36 cm. if PQ= 18 cm Then AB = ?
- Find 1 + 21 + 22 …… +29
- In PQR triangle, TanP = 24/7. Find CosR.
- A Sound travels 330m in 1 sec. When sound hears after 10sec of shining of a light. What is the distance of cloud in Km?
- Average of 100 car is 40,000 and average of 60 cars is 30,000. Find the average of remaining cars?
- In v2 -u2 = 2as Formula. What is S?
Leave a Reply