SSC CHSL 2018 6 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS
SSC CHSL 2018 6 MARCH 1ST SHIFT ASKED QUESTION, SSC CHSL 2018 6 MARCH 1ST SHIFT EXAM ANALYSIS, SSC CHSL 2018 ASKED QUESTION, QUESTION ASKED IN SSC CHSL 2018 6 MARCH 1ST SHIFT, SSC CHSL 2018 6 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS
We are providing Exam analysis of SSC CHSL 2018 DAY 3 Shift-1.
SSC CHSL 2018 6 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS- GENERAL AWARENESS
- Which state has the shortest coastal boundary?
- What is the official capital of Srilanka?
- Which of the planets given in option are smaller in size than earth?
- Who was the founder of Mughal Dynasty?
- Where is Fatehpur Sikri?
- Gadhwalli is the folk dance of which state?
- Which sentence is not related to Lord Dalhousie?
- Which sentence is not true about Gautam Buddha?
- Which of the options is the correct fact about Nylon?
- A question was asked on Uttam Jeevan Raksha Padak 2017-18.
- Who is SEBI Chief?
- Who invented logarithm?
- Who is the first person to win gold medal in Olympic?
- How many lok sabha seats are there in Andhra Pradesh?
- One question related to force.
- Find the velocity of an object moving with uniform acceleration.
Shift 2 questions
- Constitutional amendment for municipalities.
- What is the Language of surdas poetry?
- Amount allotted for “har ghar bijli sahaj yojna”.
- One question on sodium property
- One question on aerobic and anaerobic respiration
- One question related to motor vehicle act.
- GDP of 2016-17
- Farthest distance From the sun of a orbit of a planet is called?
- man made fibre – nylon
- properties of sulphur
- Real name of Gautam Buddha
- properties of respiration
- Sebi is a ______ body Constitutional, non-constructional, legal
- which of the following is a constructional body?
SSC CHSL 2018 6 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS- ENGLISH
- Antonym of ‘Courtly’.
- Antonym of ‘celestial’
- Synonym of ‘Lucrative’.
- One-word substitution for ‘lack of courage or confidence’.
- Spelling correction of ‘Fluorescent’.
- The idiom ‘To create Scene’.
- The idiom ‘drive up the wall’
- Direct Indirect speech –
⇒ Rajesh said he is going.
- Error detection –
⇒ My best wishes/are with/you/no error.
SSC CHSL 2018 6 MARCH ASKED QUESTIONS- QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
- Find the inredius of the equilateral triangle.
- There was one question related to formula a3 – b3.
- Cos Π/3=?
- Time and work – 48 women can do a work in 36 days and 18 woman can do that work in how many?
- An object marked price is Rs.436. If it sold at the discount of 10% and 20%. Find the final price?
- In a triangle XYZ, right angle on Y, cosec X is 15/17. Find the value of cot Z.
- Median of a triangle is 12. Find its in radius.
- Diameter of circle was given, find its circumference.
- Find the rate of interest, if the ratio of rate and proportion is given
- What is total surface area of hemisphere of diameter 42cm?
- What is the average of first 11 multiples of 11?